2016年2月22日星期一

SF already released in TW

New char slot would be nice. it would be no skin off your back so AND that should serve to keep some of those players you've been boasting about. Jaesung said, that Warlock is flashy, it has the best animations and the coolest looks, but thats about it. just wana clarify since ur support doesnt give a straight answer.. can we use programs like WTFast to help with our ping since you guys dont seem to want to do anything about it to the players who are having shitty pings..

Warlock's soon? Huh. I wonder if I should actually look into this class...honestly, I just want Soul Fighter. soul fighter was just released on korean server like 3 months ago Blade and Soul Gold .. i dont think we are getting it soon. Lonnie warlock is considered an old class cause its been released since 2014 e,e makes sense we get it now. You do realize Blade and Soul came out practically...5 years ago, right? Meaning it took Korea 3 years to get Warlock. We're getting it in close to a month after release. I'm not saying I want Soul Fighter next week, but in a month or two is highly plausible.

SF already released in TW yesterday so we might get SF in few months after WL. You make warlock .... again new... First step balance the fcking unbalanced characters and pvp system.... after you can make new character LOL. NCSOFT logic confrimed like an idiots.

Oh that's great grin emoticon I'm sure WL will be my main but I'm not sure if I'll like BM FM that much cheap Blade & Soul Gold than making a second warlock but let's see how it goes grin emoticon or I might just buy extra slots. New costumes available and the Currency Exchange is now live!

没有评论:

发表评论