2016年3月9日星期三

Blade and Soul Founder exclusive weapon skin

125$ Founder exclusive weapon skin that can only be redeemed once. bullshit game.  The game should be renamed to Bots & Spams lol but that doesnt stop me from playing. The amount of bots and spammers is like overwhelmingly scary. Please do something about it. Are there any fixes for NVIDIA Graphics card? I still keep crashing. Much better if u complete the quest u will not return to the NPC that give u the quest just to receive ur rewards.

Please get rid of bots NCSoft. I swear there is not a single area in the game not infested with them. Orchard of Souls was absolutly flooded today with bots. I love the fanboy defenders Blade & Soul Gold . You're allowed to dislike things, and even voice why you dislike them. Without such criticism, the game can't improve. Calm down. Fix the bots, the spammers, the hackers on arena, yea...hackers, perma stealth PLAT and going on!  I can perma stealth. You can rip out of stealth with proper AOE, counter, blocks, and CC's.

Yup. Marami ng Pinoy na lumalaro. Latency lang ang problema. Accountwide achievements (not the dmg achievements but the others like titles and such) and wardrobe please. I loved the combat of this game but hated the rest. Buy Blade and Soul Gold uninstalled fast and i had high hopes. Im reaaally tired of getting my costumes on all my chars instead of just having a shared wardrobe. I dont understand why we cant have it frown emoticon.

I loved the combat of this game but hated the rest. uninstalled fast and i had high hopes. I gave it a chance but there isn't really something that wants me to come back. I have been thinkign about trying it out again but eh, I always go for something else.

没有评论:

发表评论