2016年2月1日星期一

Blade and Soul armor and weapons

So I just charged 100 dollars to my card so I could get Ncoins. grin emoticon so I could buy yer new fashion for my Smexy Assasin and some of the Materials I needed to upgrade my armor and weapons. So the transaction went through and the money was taken from my account, but when I went to log in to use it at the game store. It shows the old amount of 203 ncoins. I go to my Account on the website and the money's not there. But I pull up my bank information and you guys made a transfer Buy Blade and Soul Gold .....So either my bank is lieing to me or ya'll have more problems than just what yer saying.

Now I'm gonna go call my bank and have them refund this stuff....I really want to like yer game and play it. I'm almost lvl 45 and I love the game mechanics but if yer money problems persist I'll just have to enjoy the F2P aspects without the Premium Perks.

Guys is anyone else having a problem with the market place mine says temp unavailable. i have tried relogging and reinstalling game but not working never has. the game is awesome heart emoticon however after the last maintenance, the game became too laggy and I get disconnected from time to time... before the latest maintenance the game was running so smooth even if my connection is crappy lol.. now i cant do x server dungeons, because I can't throw any skills or my character suddenly dies BNS Gold.

So I've been doing some research on rather can we be looking forward to BnS hitting consoles, an I know NCSoft does have a partnership with sony but has there been any other confirmation of NCSoft games hitting console anytime soon?

没有评论:

发表评论