2016年2月15日星期一

blade and soul launching game

The problem is when i try to get into the game, the ping jumps to 900+. The crazy thing is when I minimize the game, the ping descend to 12-30 as it should be. the change comes every time i restore the game window, get a mother fucking lag in 10 seconds and minimize again, restoring the 12+30 ms ping.

You're not the only one with that problem Blade and Soul Gold ami also jumps to the lagger I have ping 50 ms and up to 200 ms. in starfall crater server i can't log in anymore....an hour or two i had massive lag...now its all dead.

I'm stuck at the launcher. It's says Launching Game and that's it Buy Blade and Soul Gold , nothing else happens. I even left it for some time yet it's still the same. I wonder what's wrong with NA server. 4 hours ago when I was in combat, it doesn't have delay. Now each time I wanna attack, there's delays.
There's nothing wrong with my connection or ping. Servers had a problem and everyone was forced to relog (iirc there was a message). after that the delay + lag started.

Skill locked and can't do anything until combat ends... Do a restart of clients please to hopefully fix this mess that has occured. Question: why i cant get verification to my Email ive been waiting for like 8hrs now. i've check all the folders in my email accoun but no there was no verification code. 

没有评论:

发表评论