2015年4月2日星期四

go through FP in DFO

You'll only go through FP this fast for the first day of your character going level 1-15. It's unfortunate, but as you continue leveling you'll have need for more and more hours every day to spend all of your FP. By the time you're 60+ it can take you 6+ hours to buy Dungeon Fighter Gold and spend it all in a day and even longer when running things like ancient dungeons.

The implications of all this is so gigantic. It's not the perfect system and it wasn't designed for this original purpose, but considering the resources they are working with for now and the fact that it already exists as a core part of the original game it is the best current choice and in the future could even be modified. I wish we had started with an FP event which are very common, even weekly, in the other DFO versions and allow more play time on many different days, just to have given a better first impression of the system to so many new level 1 players. Please to all of you, give it another thought and give it some cheap DFO Gold patience for now.

 I'm in no rush CP. I'm very, very eager to play DFO on my alpha character, but I'm realistic. Your health matters far more than my enjoyment coming a few hours sooner. Get some rest, cool off from the stress, and kick it out after the essentials are taken care of.

I would be glad being able to acess the game period...Id give up my alpha charcter for that alone.. Fatigue has always been part of the game. I don't see why so many people are fussing so harshly about it.

没有评论:

发表评论