2015年4月17日星期五

Dark Knight in FFXIV

I am going to return and start play this game, can someone advice me on the most populated Eu server ? i dont wanna play alone. "Opening movie"? Yeah right. Seemed more like a "trailer". This people only lie and lie and lie buy FFXIV Gil. I am glad I will save my money. Awful game anyway..

if you go into the expansion does it come with a level boost so we can start playing the new stuff immediately?  it does not. You can't start ANY Heavensward content until you finish all of A Realm Reborn's story content. SE has already said this several times. Nothing from Heavensward (not even the new jobs) can be started until "Before the Dawn" is completed.

What's the story behind Dark Knight in FFXIV?

There should be a story behind them.. I would like to know about them very much.  Machinist FFXIV Gil, Dark Knight, and Astrologian are three new classes exclusive to FFXIV:Heavensward 3.0; new mechanics on dpsing, establishing and keeping agro via Damage and MP consumption, and new dynamics on healing with the option of being a "Buff" healer or "Straight up" Healer. With release on 6/23/15 bond know the story of each new class, but it'll be long since level cap is increased from 50 to 60. I can't wait to take my hand at Dark Knight personally.

没有评论:

发表评论