2015年4月28日星期二

I forgot to praise the ears

 She looks great...she did an excellent job...too bad miserable people always have to make their stupid comments. .. Most cosplayers I have met want constructive criticism on their work buy FFXIV Gil. (Key word constructive) so here is my take.

I love the staff, wig, and paint FFXIV Gil work. The eyes are weird, I can't quite put my finger on what it is they just look slightly off. (My guess is she didn't want to completely blind herself with whiteouts so understandable)

Honestly the only piece I have any issue with are the shoulders, I think they are too small for the proportions, specifically the spikes. Make those a bit bigger and you are on point missy. Overall great work though.

Edit: I forgot to praise the ears! They're not droopy or lopsided at all fantastic job there that must have been a pain. This girl is beautiful and did a wonderful job on her cosplay. Anybody who comments negatively about her weight are just people who project their insecurities on other people because deep down in their subconscious, they cannot contain the loathing they feel for themselves about their own flaws. Work it baby girl!

没有评论:

发表评论