2017年3月29日星期三

Blade and Soul InGame Female Characters

Man....i mean normal Girls that play BNS not the InGame Female Characters...i have some Girlfriends that play...do u exist noneexist? lol.  I'm sure you'd be surprised about how many girl gamers are real out there on every game lol, they just don't put it out there like a bns hoe I guess tho...probably cuz bns is over run with BRs . Most of them don't say anything because most male players in game are sexist retards. How about optimize the goddamn Framerate, it's unplayable 10 fps, Blade and Soul Gold seriously? 30 frames are like maximum, learn from Blizzard Overwatch pls. I run the game smoothly at 80fps....might be time 2 get u an upgrade.

Uhh.... I don't have problem with it, I run this game at 60~80 FPS, too. Can I make the obligatory "nerf warlock pls hurt me pvp" post? Wink. Is this game even worth playing anymore I waited years for this and now it's dead too me.  Hmmm so now it is time for Gunner? (Pliz tell me tha this is what you whant to say). Gunner aint comming till later kr dosent have it yet and this is 8th class sf was our 9th. Please stop messing up the game... a number of us are losing resolve to play.I assume you mean quit. Buy Blade and Soul Gold Tempting man... Tempting.  i hope one day in future , i can work for ncsoft and become a Gm of Bns .

Pepole saying gunslinger when soul fighter is 9th class and gunslinger the 10th isint out even in bns home country of korea.  LOL, if you want a new class you must go ask to the koreans, this guys only add bugs and spend money.  I got banned why is dat ?? i didn't do anything . i played & i played Then my account has been locked .... wats up with dis. i spent half day . just to play blade & soul . Need Help -______-IGN:rajenelen So Unfair -___-.its not out even on Korea learn how NCsoft works first.  "Learn how ncsoft works" :thinking: rush content for more money at the expense of quality lel seems about right.

One of my favourite classes. hey PM me... i cannot dowload .. i cannot sig up..!!   it said account creation failed.

没有评论:

发表评论