2016年7月6日星期三

Blade and Soul SEA/OCEAniC server

Learn how to play ur class then sf is op. Yeah hope so i was easily killed by mobs same as my KFM dude suicide squad. Is the warlock event one coming back anytime? Or any event costumes? It sucks when you miss an event and can't get/buy the costumes you want :( That's why people are using mods.... I want to buy my costumes but I can't because they are not in the store! This sucks.

How can u obtain the night luna outfit? They said its in the daily dash but theres nothing there. Blade & Soul Gold :x so what are we going to get once the story is over after July 20th?? Well it's the end of act 4 story. We are still missing more of the story. Korea still has a few more Acts left. I forget how many. Master account? Means??  Ajarin dong senpai 😆.. bantuin cri bahan up wep mat biar enak hunt hihi.

Frankly... I put it on only once and that was for the last time. Cut out all the crying on the Forum You kiddies need to grow some. Khairil Arifin nah lakasi mpe lv 50 biar dpt costumenya.Buy Blade and Soul Gold I heard their servers are pretty quiet. Only a matter of time? SEA/OCEAniC server please! the ping is so terrible ,.. So, no chance to get it for us new comers?

Dw the costume sucks anyway. There's way better ones that drop from dungeons,  I agree, The costume is not that great and 15 days is plenty of time in my opinion. You can finish the story line withing few days. And as Andrew said, it not the best costume. The Infinite challenge (from dreadtide) is my personal favorite. Am at lvl 17, so am gonna go at it, I try to collect stuff. I do not get mail account verification. So back to not being able to play what is going on.

没有评论:

发表评论