2016年6月23日星期四

BNS Q&A stream with Senior Producer Nico Coutant

Miss our Producer's Letter Q&A stream with Senior Producer Nico Coutant, Director of Community Omeed Dariani and Assistant Producer Jonathan Lien? I was palying blade and soul when suddenly i disconnected at the same time at July 17 and time 10:17 (time in Greece) i received an e-mail that it was saying that my e-mail adress has been changed.

Thank, you for your time. Blade and Soul Gold P.S. I had one character FM at ebony hall with the name LightningH if you happen to she my char please make sure you will tell me thanks. Hello! If you can't access your account anymore, please contact the support here: Anyone know if soul fight is being patched in tonight at midnight? Or some crazy hour in the morning? Pretty pumped to play.

Just found it ..... Not really US friendly.... Doesn't come out till 7am pretty weird time to launch. Don't think I've played an mmo yet that didn't do midnight but I guess it is what it is......  this game shoukd be not about gear but about skills and how you learned to play, i feel like it will have sad ending like aion did.

So basically your saying you should be able to get good but putting in no work at all? Lol can you name me 3 mom's that has no grind in it whatsoever. .......Buy Blade and Soul Gold I'll wait. Which problem? I got from true profane to awakened oathbreaker, awakened siren accs and true siren ring in less than a week without even putting much work into it. That's literally the gear you need to clear the current content on 6mans. If you want to 4man it(which is essentially a hard mode) then you need better gear to compensate for lack of two players.

没有评论:

发表评论