2015年3月22日星期日

buy ffxiv for ps4

Just bought the game for ps4 and it wont even let me play for more than 5 mins. I have a brand new router set up perfect and highspeed internet but somehow your servers will not let me play FFXIV gil. I have and always will be a FF fan since the very 1st one FF1. So I am very upset I cannot play this now even though I was a Beta tester. Please do your maintenance or whatever is required for your servers to support PAYING CUSTOMER$$!!!

 I have a question my account is EU but am living in the US and I am planning of ordering the collector edition from the US square enix store will the code be able to buy cheap ffxiv gilwork on my account ?


P.S am buying for PC version. Nope, you need the EU version..To be honest I think they ruined the hype for many people.. The UK furious about the price, the Australians that it's impossible to find, the Americans over shipping prices and the people that want the digital version.. This really should have been thought out better.

Why would you scam the UK? We're paying $190(ish) for the same thing? How is that fair?

没有评论:

发表评论