2013年7月1日星期一

Recently Finished A2 Inferno and Geared up for A3


Many people asked how to go through the norm hell for they want to buy Diablo 3 account sale, and I also saw lots of advices given by other players. I haven't used lashing tail since lvl 3 and I’m doing fine. Recently I finished A2 inferno, gearing up for A3. Now I want to share my experience.



From A1 normal - A3 Hell, I used:



Fists of Thunder - Thunderclap (teleport has so much utility, whether it’s traveling faster between wackable items, attacking a ranged enemy to get out of melee range from a swarm or just to speed up the general process of leveling)



Crippling Wave - Mangle (damage) [you can use concussion if you're having trouble]



Serenity and transcendence (the passive) - with 2 spirit generators as my damage (and I did plenty of it for sub inferno) I had plenty of mana for all my other stuff and mantra spams, free heals all day



When making a build, I think Serenity is a must on Hell along with Breath of Heaven. Everything else is up to you with your Diablo III accounts. Just realize how everything comes together in the end and manage spirit/speed to achieve results. Realize just because my build works for me, does not mean you absolutely omfg have to use it. There are many combinations that will work effectively; they just need to be discovered.



Are there any other guides to survive the hell as a monk? What kind of Diablo 3 items for sale is useful in the battle? Welcome to communicate and share with us.

没有评论:

发表评论