2013年7月16日星期二

Mod Mark supports Zaros


Mod Mark supports Zaros, find out why you should too!

 i support zaros for 5 years and a will 4 life. For ppl who dont know about him or know only from emissary, do quests: The Firemakers Curse, Desert Treasure, The Dig Site, The Temple at Senntisten!! Those quests are worth it. Mod Mark, those reasons sold me, especially the first one sell rs accounts. Here comes a converter from Guthixian to Zarosian! I support eoc updates I don't think people have given it much of a chance personally its pretty much the same game just a lot less luck based. So I don't exactly plan to watch this video as I've never really checked behind the scene type things I enjoy a good surprise. However you do earn the glory of my comment as seeing your shirt moved me and reminded me of a simpler time. lol This link is suspicious. We tested it and found potential security risks. Be careful. (what my anti virus is saying)

 Mod Mark, those reasons sold me, especially the first one. Here comes a converter from Guthixian to Zarosian! Zaros is the only god sell runescape accounts with a video for him. This says something. ZAROS IS THE GREATEST GOD WHO EVER WALKED ON RUNESCAPE! Zaros had his butt handed to him by a mortal. He's like totally a big deal.

没有评论:

发表评论