2017年2月7日星期二

FFXIV event in Feburary

Also not sure where PC master race fits in all that.. Sorry you're missing out on the fun??  Last i heard Fishers was the problem. They have too much power. This last time ~just Aether~ was down, it was a server programming issue, not fish according to the notice on the updates feed. You are not exactly the brightest star in the night sky, eh Zacarias.  Hope this is a little more fun than the Christmas and new years ones. These events gotten extremely short. The Christmas event was pretty neat Cheap FFXIV Gil =) nice story too.  Well because people just run through em lol. I think the nicest one was the halloween event imo. The hurry and get a job already to afford a subscribtion event returns to Eorzea.

Wrong and wrong. Hopefully cash shop by the time the Little Lady's Day rolls around .  I don't think they even did Little Ladies day last year. :/ And in any case, Buy FFXIV Gil they didn't add the tree to the shop, either. Little Ladies Day for the "Authentic Eastern Cherry Tree" as seen on xivdb, mogstation re-release among some other items. Last year's Little Ladies day was the idol competition. The cherry trees were 2 years ago, but they are available on the market board still.

How many people do still play this game? im playing the free trial atm but the chat seems kinda... dead. Because everyone is chatting with their guild or linkshell or Discord. There are a lot of friendly FC to join though depending on the Datacenter and World you're in. They still do occasionally recruit. how many times do you need to do the "magic number" quest before you get the minion? I'd be excited if I could reinstall the game without getting download errors every time. Great, now I have to renew the membership and jump on right in the middle of Spring term.  Jay Hartkorn, Archibald Tassot it's been a year since your short stint in FF.

You are so tempting me, I promised no more monthly subscription based services until Stormblood and then only FFXIV. Should have a cute costume, otherwise everything like minion, emote, orc and vase is ok. I specifically let my sub end three days ago so I could try and save money. Who here is wanting to return an there from UK an they need a code?  Hello all final fantasy xiv lovers, I need your help. I have final fantasy xiv-the complete experience-on ps4, but the game is unable to download the patch files. If anyone else had this problem before, please tell me what to do; I want to play this game.I would like to die my hair like her's and also the haircut is great!Simply beautiful and great game as well!!

1 条评论:

  1. Thats precisely what the
    finite world accomplishes through
    materialism N whorizontal vanity:
    ignorant lust for the superficial.

    Lemme ask of you 2 questions:
    1. you love Jesus?
    2. you love thy neighbor?

    If you answered YES to each,
    you'll meet me Upstairs someday;
    if not N you never will, bad news:
    You [pl] shall descend
    into darkness N filth eternally.
    If you're an atheist, doesnt matter.
    Jesus shall still Judge you.
    Better wake-up, earthling.
    Im an NDE.

    Make Your Choice -SAW
    God bless your indelible soul.

    回复删除