2016年10月28日星期五

FFXV finally completed

This trailer proves that there's WAY more things going on in the story than we've been led to believe  I would hope so!!! After 14 years of waiting! It's looking fantastic!! This is gonna be the best game ever! #SorryFFVII we still love you but....No more words for this...#We Are Ready To Play FFXV.  I agree!!!! Since 1997 until 11.30.2016!!!   The voice talking to King Regis sounds exactly like Bhunivelze.Gonna watch it later..need headphones and a break from work to enjoy lol... Looks so gorgeous .

32 days to go, i wish i have a time machine now lol so i can skip the 32 days in front of me like in a blink Please live up to our expectations,don't disappoint us.. FFXIV Gil I Think I will die in the agony of the wait...  FFXV finally completed. You can release it now then, don't really have to wait until the end of next month. IS this guy a decendant of Zack Fair.. Cuz they have an awfully good resemblence to each other.. looks like the protagonist isn't so stereotypical like that.

Just realised the whole thing with his da is basically the arthurian legend of the fisher king. Just give us the FUCKIN GAME! We've waited long enough! hell yeah! damn game keeps blowing my mind! Buy FFXIV Gil im there if you do a midnight! im just counting down these weeks. not to much longer. i keep finding stuff every other day about the game that just gets me more hype lol. You and me both dude, I still need to watch the anime and the movie.

Bryan Nuno get this game on xbox one. Took more than 7+ years to make. I cannot wait until my collector edition arrive at my doorstep. Jaime Mateo Garcia Del Toro just hope the game live up to its expectation. I cried watching this video . It's lil bit like FF versus, most in the Luna and Noctis fight :') this game is quite dank. Harambe would be proud. this game is quite dank. Harambe would be proud. Whats the name of the song in the very beginning, when noctis is at the gas station? Or is that an original song from the game?

没有评论:

发表评论