2016年5月20日星期五

Resistance All Pinoy Clan Searching for Pinoy members in BNS

And you cant even message someone here? This alone has turned me off from even playing this game, issues preventing you from even playing, and no way of contacting anyone without having an account already, thanks but no thanks. Dont worry thou, Im just uninstalling this, with this many headaches just trying to create an account, Blade and Soul Gold there is no need to bother trying this game.  Yay, pets. Personally, I don't care if they fight too, because that'd kinda ruin the purpose of he summoner, but I want a kitty friend!

 I still can't beat tower 8 and they got this coming out >.> if only I had lots of money to be relevant. what is this blade & soul you guys are talking about? btw I just spent 6 hours watching paint dry and I had so much fun! Stopped playing because update's were too frequent. I'm a very casual player and I like to take my time. Really wish Soul Fighter was this patch. I really want to check it out before I'm done with this game.

So soon? Ah man, but what am I going to do after I take her down? The story is so short if I face her off so soon. pfft another update .. but the bots are still free to lurk ur server? confused emoticon how will pets affect combat because im thinking no good will come from summoners being able to have 2 summons at once. -waits patiently for people start complaining about fast updates-  Ya idk why these idiots complain they are getting us up to speed with the Korean version ASAP. Which is great so new content will be actually new not 3 years old. Yup, and all this content can be done with true pirate, but they're so bad they can't mechanic.

Resistance All Pinoy Clan Searching for Pinoy members, active and loyal players.

-Iksanun server
-Red faction
-lvl15 clan
-no Class restrictions
click join on our fb page if you like to be one of us! Where SEA/Oce servers ? You said TW have right for SEA yet...so....you ask them or just " Oh , see guys, TW have SEA right, Buy Blade and Soul Gold let's tell the players about that and just bye bye " ? Petition ? Right...right....worthless since last year.
" 1.8k pretty impressive " - Omeed
Now 15k , pretty-opposite-impressive ? hi blade and soul support team im trying to login to my account, Resistance All Pinoy Clan Searching for Pinoy members, active and loyal players.  I love her...it was love at first sight ...why should i revenge on Jinsoyun ??? I used to hate her for what she did to the school until I learned the truth behind her actions... Oh, Jinsoyun, why must I hate you when I want to love you?

没有评论:

发表评论