2015年12月31日星期四

Gems and Transmutation allow you to further customize your Blade & Soul character

Gems and Transmutation allow you to further customize your Blade & Soul character. I am hoping someone gets me blade and soul for my birthday because the game releases on my birthday! Why does someone have to "get" you Blade and Soul? It's free 2 play. Get it your self. Sev Elmazoski I thought it was a one time purchase with no monthly Blade and Soul Gold ? Sev Elmazoski maybe he was thinking of Black Desert Online? Lance Gifford Nah, been following Blade and Soul since it's Korea release and I knew the Korea version wasn't F2P. Just didn't know West version was completely F2P (cosmetics and stuff aside)

I mean....no where on the website says that it's P2P...the only thing you can "purchase" besides the normal ncsoft currency is the founder packs. Brianna Newman Lots of companies in past that do founder pack type deals early, eventually switching at some point in the release month to the regular purchases.Granted if you dig around the purchase section of blade and soul and go into Q and A's you can find the info saying it will be F2P but as a practically broke college student I never even expected to be able to afford a founders pack so I never really looked at that area of the website.

Naww its f2p bruh cheap Blade & Soul Gold . I been waiting for 6 years for this game to come out to the west and now its happening. Its worth the wait . I didnt buy founders pack lol. I have patience waiting. Unfortunately if you surrender, you lose all your faction quest progress. But if you don't then you keep dying when you spawn... there will be dicks everywhere. Juan Lopez No its free, but u get extra things if u preorder it, Like 3 days headstart. i hope the assasins have a better chance to get out of the campers then.  You can play for free on russian server. But they did reset all the accounts and I've lost my characters..

没有评论:

发表评论