2015年5月12日星期二

Watch out for the chronic complainers

Watch out for the chronic complainers. Completing the quest line is not that much of an accomplishment . if you think the game is shitty and you've only done that, you are shitty. Leave.Not enouh space to carry all your crap seasonal items and fix the gil spamming websites... it shouldn't be too difficult. FFXIV gil I'm tired of having my status set to busy and my friends not being able to message me.
 Sorry! They didn't give me enough inventory space to carry the necessary items of the game let alone carry seasonal stuff buy FFXIV Gil. I don't have time to be a spriggan or room for more junk that I can't sell at some point. I am glad some enjoy the festivities.

You are both terrible people. With that said, I want the Sultana to help me with mine.Seems cool. I'm gonna check it out in a few. Seasonals are usually nice distractions.I really enjoyed this year's event. Didn't really see where it was going until it got there hah. Off topic, but I've been having a LOT of issues with the launcher  FFXIV Gil lately...getting the solid black screen, and none of the usual fixes are helping. Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (64 bit). Any suggestions?
D: is there any way to get the hat? buy FFXIV gil i would much rather that than the earrings.

 They are in the cash shop, or see if anyone has any spares from last year's event.Nothing like two hours of work to get egg shaped earings for my badass dragoon guy..... Meh...shoulda been a spriggan costume or minion.It was from last year's event I believe. It's possible you could check the auction house for one.Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Xbox One review scores 4 out of 5.

没有评论:

发表评论