2013年4月16日星期二

Duel Arena is coming


Get your weapons ready, the Duel Arena is back with a vengeance!

It looks amazing guys really good job!! Time to go kill my girlfriend in their!

07 servers are played more than present day runescape. Why not buy runescape account to join it? If you search for sites selling runescape accounts, Google will help you.

I just wish runescape had real customer support, Instead of bots.. My ban appeal in there for 3 months no reply... Loved the game Please help me -Purple burst -AKA- Gogata.

There is Currently A Glitch in the Private messages.( what happends is when you send a message it does not show To: Or From. Thanks, Deathskate00

Jagex chat in game is playing up:/ its doubling up even trebling lol..

If u don’t like eoc don’t comment keep play 07.

I love eoc I think it's because I'm wealthy. Lol. 07 sucks. Runescape accounts for sale is cheap and worthy of buying.

I like how hating on eoc is a "thing" and being an attention bandwagon hipster is all the rage.

I bet the ones black screening didn’t learn their lesson from the castle wars update.

More about this news: click Duel Arena

1 条评论:

  1. where to buy World of Warcraft accounts Okay love the concept by why can't they do that with many many types of creatures found on Azeroth why limit it to just one and why not make more mount dailies like they did for the poison skin raptor in Ungoro? why are they holding back?

    回复删除